My Journey To Being Happy Again

Friday, June 11, 2010

Little Jbear!

Well 1 more week and we will be in Texas!!! I can't wait to see all my family!
Time is going by realy fast so I'm hoping it will slow down while we are there!


Jayden's personality is just blooming so much now! Next week he turns 1 and as of now this is his vocabulary!
Mama
Dada
essi (Jessi our dog)
baba (bottle)
uh-oh
day too (Thank you) yes I'm proud if that one!!!

And of course he says alot more...but it's in a language I don't understand LOL!

Well this weekend is going to be a very busy one so I won't blog till probably Jayden's birthday! But I will have tons of pictures to post then!

By the way...is there a way to make makeover my blog for FREE? There's soo many cool things out there but everything cost so much lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment