I recieved this from Stephanie @ Army Wife on a Mission and if you haven't checked out her blog I suggest you do!
So now I get to post 7 random things about me!!
1. When I eat m&ms I have to have an equal amount on each side of my mouth. So if I eat 2...I chew one on the right side and one on the left. Haha WEIRD I know!
2. I LOVE pictures...my house is full of them! My saying has always been...people change but pictures never do!
3. I am allergic to COLD! You think I'm joking...but I'm not lol. It was confirmed in 4th grade...the doctor said it was a normal teen disease...interesting lol cuz so far I'm the only one I know of that has it!
4.I have an 11 month old son and change majority of all his diapers...but I CAN'T empty his diaper trash! It totally freaks me out because of the nasty smell...and just knowing what's it in. Hahaha.
5. I'm deathly afraid of spiders!! Even tiny ones..I won't even kill them I just run and scream till someone else kills them. And in our NEW house...not even a year old..we end up killing 1 to 3 a DAY because the doors aren't built right and they get in. FREAKY!!!
6. I absolutely love peanut butter. I crave it ALL the time. Sad part is...my husband is ALLERGIC to peanuts!?!?!? Opposites attract huh? Lol.
7. Music is a HUGE part of my life! I sing...and when I turn music on it's like my mind is relaxed and I feel safe. When I'm upset I turn to music to calm me down. And when I have to clean....I won't do it unless I'm listening to music Lol.