My Journey To Being Happy Again

Monday, May 24, 2010

Relief!!!

So awhile back I posted a blog about how I am getting headaches daily and constantly being nauses. With all that, working out was extremely hard to even get through.

Well...I changed birth controls and haven't had a headache since!! It's been 3 weeks!!! So I suggest that if your on the depo shot and getting headaches...change your bc method! I feel great and have lost 5 lbs so far and have been able to workout and walk without my head pounding!!
25lbs more to lose till I reach my goal weight!!

So Jayden has been walking since he turned 9 months...and now he's trying to run hahaha.
Sooo cute! And he also will sit with his toys and just talk away with a really serious story and throw his hands in the air lol. He brightens my day so much!


4 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. And that you found a birth control thats right for you. I recently got a IUD (Mirena) and love it!! So I know what you mean. How sweet that he is running! You will have to post pictures. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it wasn't something serious and a quick and easy fix!

    Congrats on the 5 pounds lost so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete