My Journey To Being Happy Again

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Good or bad timing?!?!

So this might be a little too much information. But hey, were all here to support eachother right?
Well my hubby and I have been married a little over 3 years.
We started our marriage on a rough note...and haven't really reached a high point..
until this week.
 And guess what...he leaves in 2 weeks for deployment.
On one end I'm upset because we only have a few more days to really get this going right...
then I'm excited cuz it means the next 7 months he's gone...it won't be awkward cuz were happy.
I wanna jus take the next two weeks slow and have a blast
but it's hard not to count down the days till he leaves.
I thought it would be easier since this is our second deployment...but it's not at all.
At least I know were happy again and have alot to look forward to when he's back!!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad things are going so well. I would sit down together and make a list of all the things you would like to do before he leaves (example- go to dinner at your favorite place, do something fun as a family, or have family pictures made) it really never gets easier saying goodbye. Try to make these next days very very special and memorable for you all! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww that must be really tough :-( live it up these next two weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weeks before my husband deployed were the worst. I just wanted him to be GONE already because I hated seeing the actual deployment day inch closer and closer and closer.... I just wanted to get the journey started already. Now, 220 days in, I would do anything to have those last few days back again.

    ReplyDelete