My Journey To Being Happy Again

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Encouragement.

Okay so I'm going to admit...out of 2 or 3 weeks I have been on the "30 day shred" workout...I have only worked out 8 days. AWFUL I know. I'm having a hard time just doing it by myself. I want to do this for me and make my self healthier and feel better about myself but man is it hard. I can do the workout...but I get migraines constantly and my heart starts acting up. Should I try something else before hitting this workout? Or do I need to go to the doctor and get my bp checked? Not sure what's going on but it is pointing me towards the couch and bed instead of the mat and weights.
On a good note..were getting family pictures done tomorrow!! I'm sooo excited, it's our first photoshoot outside and now Jayden can show more personality since he's older! Once I recieve the pictures I will post some!! I can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand. I've discovered I cannot work out on my own. I get bored, mostly, before I even really get worked. Give yourself some time, and go at your own pace, working up to theirs. I did P90X, which looks way worse than it is. They really encourage starting at YOUR level and progressing, not trying to look like the instructor on the video on day 1. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete