My Journey To Being Happy Again

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 39 (prayers please)

So over the past 3 years I have had a back injury that comes and goes.
It acted up while on vacation which caused me to go to the E.R. because noone accepted Tricare here.
I was in there for 6 hours yesterday while they did an x-ray, ct scan, blood test, and urine test.
All they found was I have a bacteria inside.
Today they are doing an ultrasound of my gallbladder and kidney because they believe I may have stones inside that are causing back pain and my body just hasn't allowed me to pass them.
I hope it's true so I know what's caused this pain for 3 years...
but I hope it's not because I'm terrified of having surgery and being put to sleep.
So lots of prayers please and I will let you know results later.

No comments:

Post a Comment