My Journey To Being Happy Again

Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 57 (nervous)

Well the day has come.
I have been scheduled for surgery and the nerves are running.
I already posted why I'm so scared so I won't say anything more lol.
Today I found out I will have 4 little scars (just to add to my birthmarks from J) haha
and I can't work out for 2 weeks...
even then can't do anything except treadmill until 4 weeks has passed.
Alot of people have said..
oh my gosh it's a common procedure nothing can go wrong your perfectly fine chill....
but everyone is different.
Surgery's can always go wrong...and being put to sleep can too.
I want to be positive for this whole thing but my nerves aren't allowing me too lol.
So prayers are very much appreciated.

I'm going to take pics of J in his halloween costume thurday and post them just in case I'm not up for it on halloween. I also have pics to post from the corn maze we went to on Saturday!! Sooo much fun! If you haven't been to one go to http://www.themaize.com/ and look for one in your area!




1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your surgery! You're right, even the most "routine" procedures can have have negative effects.
    I hope everything goes smoothly and you have a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete