My Journey To Being Happy Again

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 13 (I hate goodbyes)

So today I knew was going to be a hard one.
My Brother is having to be stationed back in Michigan and I just happened to be on the way so he stopped over night. I made Crockpot Lasagna which is Deeelicious might I add! Then this morning I made French Toast! Yum! Then...we had to say goodbye.
Saying goodbye to the Husband was hard...we know it will be 7 months for a fact. But he's at war.
Saying goodbye to the brother...I know he's safe but we don't know when we will be able to see eachother again. Both of these are hard and unfortunately I had to do both all in 2 weeks.
Not to mention today is a rough day for many..
The 9th anniversary of 9/11
I pray for all the families and friends that lost someone.
And I thank God for those that survived.
Today also marks my Husband's 4th year in the military.
I'm thankful for what he does every day. He's a Hero for our family!


No comments:

Post a Comment