My Journey To Being Happy Again

Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 29 (Amazing friends!)

We have officially made it to 4 weeks!
Doesn't sound like much but to us...that's another 4 weeks closer to seeing the hubby!!

I have realized how many amazing friends I have while going through this deployment! I have also been reunited with alot of highschool friends who obviously haven't grown up.

I was asked to find a babysitter so I could go party...
1. I'm a married woman now
2. I have a child who I take 100% responsibility of
not really sure what some people are thinking now a days lol.

But I have had those who have helped watch my house and send me my mail, mow my lawn, take me to dinner, and watch Jayden so I can catch up on things.
It means so much to me that I have friends like them!
I love every single one and am very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment