My Journey To Being Happy Again

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just to clarify!

In my last post about me wanting a job...
I wanted to make sure noone thought I was getting a job so I can be away from my son.
I have always had a job since I was 16 and now being home for 2 years is a total change.
I want to be home with my son and teach him myself until he goes into Kindergarten.
There is also part of me that wants a job, not just for play money, but so we can be financially stable instead of living check to check.
Now, I have realized that next month when we recieve our taxes...we will be fine. We don't plan on spending the money on anything which means we get to save it all!
And no, I don't want to turn around and spend all that money on a daycare while I go to school.
I was just trying to get information about dental assistants if you are one...or getting advice on when to go from parents who went to school or are also planning on going once their kids are older.

Alright...enough explaining lol.
Here are a few pics from the 10in of snow we have had.
My phone won't let me upload the cute pics, so I will have to go to wally world and put them on a disc.



He LOVED eating the snow haha!

1 comment:

  1. I think we all question or think about what if sometimes. I think it's perfectly fine to work or stay home. Do whatever is best for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete