My Journey To Being Happy Again

Monday, February 28, 2011

just awesome!

Well, it's Monday and I get to post my weigh in today!!!
I am down 5.4lbs in a week!!!!
A WEEK!!!!
Wow, crazy, insane!!!
This excites me alot and shows me what getting in the gym 'almost' daily, drinking lots of water, and no desserts will do!
The best part about it...my friends couldn't go, yet I still pushed myself to go anyways.
And it all paid off!
So this is my last week to kick booty before I go on a week long vacation, so I'm going to hit it hard again and hope for the best!
Woohoo!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the weight loss! That's a lot for one week and I'll bet it's been hard work.

    And, I passed a little blog award to you on my blog today :)

    http://throughthewindowblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete