My Journey To Being Happy Again

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Stylish redo!!!

I recieved an unexpected Blog Award yesterday!!!! Yay!!
Thank you Misty@monkeysandtutus If you don't follow her already you should!! She is a Mom of 2 and a Military Spouse! Since I'm planning on having baby #2 sometime this year her blog prepares me for what I'm in for haha!

Here is how it works:

1. Say thanks and link up to the person who gave you the award.
2. Write 7 things about you
3. Give award to 8 other lovely bloggers!

Okay this is the second time I have posted this and something keeps going wrong because it deletes the whole thing once posted.
So I'm going to keep this short...and not put any links to your pages, sorry ladies.

1. I love being a military wife, it has made me who I am today and very appreciative for what I have!
2. I am terrified of spiders!! Terrified!!!!
3. I LOVE Zebra's anything and everything zebra print! I already have shoes, earings, necklace, shirt, blanket, and bath robe!
4. I love going on vacations, even if it's only 3 hours away but were staying in a hotel!! Anyone want a visitor?!?! Lol
5. I'm allergic to cold, no joke I get a rash then swell up.
6. I'm addicted to Chocolate and Peanut Butter, sad but true. And worst part is my hubby is allergic to Peanuts!!!
7. Umm, I forgot the other one I posted soooo, I like to wear sweats and t-shirts when at the house. Jeans and t-shirt any other time, Dressing up only happens for church or when going to a nice restaurant.

I'm giving this award too:
Let's see If I can remember everyone's names that I had posted..
Adrienne@ Our Journey Of Love
Laura@ Life Happens
Melissa@ Try Try Again
Jessica@ Learning As We Go
Katie@ Third Time's A Charm
Amber@ Goodnight moon
Ginger@ The Neff Family
Jody@ Miss Fancy Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment