My Journey To Being Happy Again

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Misery Snow

So I'm sure I'm not the only one that is sick of snow!
It's beautiful when coming down...but once it sticks, and keeps coming down, then turms to ice and snow's all over again....it's a pain in the rear!
I haven't been able to leave my house in 5 days!
Here in Misery Missouri we got 23in of snow....but with the wind it stacked up around my house about 3-4ft high. 
We took 20 minutes to go out and play and try to catch a few photos...
but I'm not a huge fan of it, especially since we don't have J the proper winter clothes. We just put about 3 layers on him haha.
We weren't supposed to have anymore snow until Sunday....but lastnight when everything finally melted on the roads, it turned to ice and we got another inch (all came in while I was driving, I was terrified!).
So while I sit in my house for another day....might as well show you some pics!!

Out our front door...J was playing the drums on the snow haha

This is what we were greeted with when we opened the garage door. Snow up to my hip!


Front view of our house after we used the snow blower!


He would tap the snow to get just enough on his gloves to eat hahaha.


The hubby dug a whole to have a seat while shoveling the snow, so we used it as a cubby hole to play in!





This was 2 minutes in and he was freezing already lol!




2 comments:

  1. we had loads of snow in newcastle in the uk just a whlie back we got so sick of it where due some more next week but i dont think we will it will be rain we get sick of rain in the uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo not jealous of your snowy world!!! but it does look pretty!!!

    I cannot wait to go to the BEACH this spring/summer all the time- I'm sure Lee will be so annoyed, bc I will want to go like everyday!!!

    ReplyDelete