My Journey To Being Happy Again

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine's Birthday!!!

So this is the first year that I am extremely excited for Valentine's Day!!!
For those of you that don't know...that's also my Birthday!
Every year I celebrate my birthday instead of going on a date.
This year...were having my party on Saturday so that on Valentine's Day I can actually go on a date with my hubby!!! Yay!!
On Saturday were going to go out to eat then to an outdoor ice skating rink!
I can't wait!!
I will take alot of pictures! The group I'm taking has either A) Never went Ice Skating before or B) Wants to sit on the side and watch so they don't embarrass themselves when they fall!
Therefore, this is going to be a BLAST!!
I'm going to make everyone try it lol!

This is a picture of a few of my friends from 3 years ago when we went last.
And yes, the guy on the far right busted his butt right after the picture was taken lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment